Two (2) of the following ORIGINAL documents and A COPY OF EACH (both current within 60 days), one from each category below, are required to prove that your primary residence is in the P.S. 290 school zone:
1. ONE (1) ORIGINAL, and ONE (1) COPY FOR OUR RECORDS, of one of the following:
o Current original documentation or letter on official letterhead from a federal, state, or local government agency verifying your residence
o Current original official payroll documentation from an employer, such as a form submitted for tax withholding purposes (W-2)
o Original Payroll receipt (a letter on an employer's letterhead is not acceptable)
o Current original rent, property tax, or maintenance bill
2. ONE (1) ORIGINAL, and ONE (1) COPY FOR OUR RECORDS, of one of the following:
o Current original Con Edison bill for the residence
o (a) Current original deed, or (b) mortgage statement or (c) lease agreement, together with
a letter on the Landlord’s original letterhead stating that your family is living at the leased premises with the signature of the person signing the letter NOTARIZED. NOTE: We only need copies of 1st page and signature page of original lease.
In addition to two (2) acceptable proofs of address, please bring
1. YOUR CHILD
2. The ORIGINAL AND A COPY of your child’s birth certificate or passport;
3. A COPY for our records of your child’s immunization history;
4. If applicable, A COPY for our records of your child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) and/or 504 Accommodation Plan.
5. Two (2) self-addressed (TO YOUR CHILD’S NAME, NOT YOUR NAME) 4” by 9 1/2” envelopes – both stamped with 98 cents worth of stamps.