Get Your TAX BREAK
Before the WINTER BREAK!
Please Give to MNS Today!
Thanks so much to each of our MNS families who have donated to the PTA Fund. However, we need all of our families to give in order to sustain the many activities and programs that the PTA Fund supports.
Download the donation form
- Teaching Assistants and partial salaries for some school aides
- Lunch Clubs for ALL STUDENTS, including programs such as Little House of Chess, funky Jazz and Sewing
- New! Simply Sports recess program for ALL STUDENTS;
- Enrichment and Arts Programs for EVERY GRADE, in collaboration with the Manhattan School of Music, the National Dance Institute, the 92nd St Y Music Program, and The Little House of Chess;
- Books for our classroom libraries;
- Everyday Expenses which impact ALL STUDENTS, such as air-conditioning, classroom rugs, copy costs, gym equipment, insurance, lice checks, postage, website fees, etc.;
- The MNS Support Fund for the principal’s use in part for professional development for our teaching staff.
Did You Know… that more than half of the PTA’s total funding to support these activities comes from your donations to the Annual Appeal?
See how your child is benefiting from grade specific activities by clicking on the newsletters below...
If you have not yet done so, please give your tax-deductible donation to the Annual Appeal TODAY!
Please ask your employer about matching gift & volunteer hour programs.
The PTA Fund is vital to our children’s education, to our arts programs, to MNS.
The PTA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and all donations are fully tax deductible.