VISITING THE SCHOOL
PS 290 Manhattan New School
311 East 82nd Street
New York, NY 10028
Any visitor is required to sign in at the security desk and to show valid photo ID. No one will be allowed into the school without first signing in with security.
As of March, 2022, visitors are permitted in the building BUT ONLY with a prior appointment.
All visitors are required to present a Department of Education Health Screening (paper forms are also available) AND proof of vaccination in the form of a vaccine card or digital NY State Excelsior Pass.
Our school is located on East 82nd Street between First and Second Avenues on the Upper East Side.
Visitors may enter the building through the single red door that is closest to First Avenue.
Closest subway stops are the 4/5/6 at East 86th Street or the Q at East 86th Street.
We plan to offer either in-person or virtual tours for parents/guardians in May Tours will be offered for parents who have accepted a spot at the school for September, 2022.
When we do offer tours:
- Participation requires prior registration PLUS confirmation from the school.
- Tours are for adults only.
- Tours last about 45 minutes.
- All participants MUST bring valid photo ID (ex. driver's license, NY State ID, passport).
- No beverages may be brought into the building.
Questions? Email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org